Established in 1874 as logistic and supply of horse and animal feed to the Castel of Boernicke.
From 1892 the Castel and the farm Helenenau become the property of Mendelssohn-Bartoldy family.
One of the most influential families in Berlin and Brandenburg during the last emperor period of Wilhelm II till 1936.
The farm was used as Stables and keeping the horse carriages.
Since the beginning of 1995 the Helenenau Farm is managed by Reiterhof Helenenau GmbH and today managed by Reiterhof Helenenau Pferde & Pension GmbH.
Please download now our information flyer in english language